Within Office 365
• Navigate to ‘Exchange Admin’.
• Then select ‘Connectors’ From the ‘Mail flow’ section.
• Add a ‘New Connector’
• Select your mail flow scenario –
From: Office 365
To: Partner Organisation
• New Connector –
This connector enforces routing security restrictions for email messages sent from Office 365 to your partner organisation or service provider.
Name: Sentinel Messaging
Description: Send all outbound email via Sentinel Messaging.
• What do you want to do after connector is saved?
Select: ‘Turn it on’.
• Ensure you select ‘Only when email messages are sent to these domains’.
Then select + to add the domain.
• Specify * for all domains.
• Set the following connectors:
For EU Datacenter users:
For US Datacenter users:
• Select the option for TLS…
How should Office 365 connect to your partner organization’s email server?
Select – ‘Always use Transport Layer Security (TLS) to secure the connection (recommended).
• Confirm all settings are correct.
• Validate the connector by using any E-mail Address.
• Wait for validation
• Once completed select close then ‘Save’.