As of the release for February 2016, we no longer require individual or large filters for a safe or blocked sender. A new tab under Company Settings has been made named “Sender Lists.” An individual list exists for Blocked or Safe senders.
Manual Adding to lists
- Once logged in, from Company Settings, go to Sender Lists
- The top block is the Blocked Sender List. The bottom block is the safe senders.
- To add addresses or domains (*@domain.com) to the list, type them in the text box and use a line, comma or semi-colon to separate them
- Click the Save button at the bottom to ensure your lists are saved.
Blocked Senders: Messages from addresses or domains that you include on the Blocked Sender list will be quarantined.
Safe Senders: Messages from addresses or domains that you include on the Safe Sender list will not be quarantined.
Adding from Logs
Note: This action can only be performed if a previous filter was not used, as to not create conflicting filters.
- From the logs page, do your search.
- Click on the ‘detail’ button
- Depending on what you searched for, drop down menus will appear on certain items
- Envelope Sender – not the same as the ‘from.’ This is typically used on mailling lists.
- ‘From’ Header – this is what you see ont he from line in the message header
- Recipient – this is who the message is sent to.
- Pending the action you chose, it will open the Sender List page and add to the proper list.
- Allow this adddress
- Allow this domain
- Block this address
- Block this domain
- Save the page once it is opened.