Sentinel Messaging does filter outbound email for SPAM. If a message is not delivered it will be recorded in the Email Logs and can be released to the intended recipient. Please note that similar messages of this nature are likely to be quarantined in future.
Articles in this section
- Spam Settings Explained
- Sentinel Messaging Filters: Expanded overview
- SPF Check on Sentinel Messaging for inbound mail
- Options for handling Bulk Mail
- Report spam from Email Logs
- How to Whitelist an IP Address to Bypass Spam Filtering in Sentinel Messaging
- False Positive and False Negative Reporting
- Sender Lists – Safe and Block
- Adding a Spam-reporting footer to inbound email
- Does Sentinel Messaging monitor outbound email as spam?