Sentinel Messaging is available in 4 service packages
Partners – When selecting the package type you require for your customer, you are able to choose the appropriate features and modules for your needs contained within a package. Also, you can upgrade, downgrade or change a user’s license by following the instructions below:
1) Adding / Decreasing Users’ Licences.
Adjust the user Licence number to the required amount and select save button at the bottom of the screen.
- If additional users are added, your Billing and Technical contact will be informed of the change.
- The appropriate entity will then receive a prorate invoice for the changed user count.
2) Enable User capping.
Enabling this feature will not allow customers to add users above the number in the license field. This is useful for partners who sell an annual prepaid agreement and do not want to be billed for any users above that licensed amount, and it forces the customer to contact the partner to order more licenses and be able to add them to the system.
- When selecting an upgrade, you are automatically granted a 14 day trial to the upgraded service.
- After 14 days, you will have the opportunity to confirm the upgrade or continue using your current version.
- If upgraded packages are confirmed invoicing will be charged at a prorate.
- If you wish to downgrade to an alternate package, click on the downgrade button and save your changes.
- The Billing and Technical contact will be informed by email of this decision and the changes will be applied straightaway.
4) Licensing of Users.
- Sentinel Messaging do not bill for: Domains, Shared mailboxes/Distribution groups, aliases etc.
- Sentinel Messaging bill for: Active primary user accounts on any domain (beating hearts).