If you wish to make use of Sentinel Messaging Encryption service you must be on Advanced package or above.
This feature then needs to be enabled. To enable please go to:
- Click on Features
- Tick check box Enable Email Encryption
- Click Save
To send an outbound email so that it is encrypted:
- Click on Company Settings
- Click on Filters tab
- Click on Outbound tab
- Click on New Filter button
- Choose a name for the filter (i.e., Outbound Encrypted)
- Click on the Continue button
- Set scope as Company
- If you wish to send an encrypted email based on a subject keyword set your logic as: If Email Subject Contains Any Of [encrypt]
- Choose “Encrypt” from drop-down list of actions
- Click Save.
This will encrypt an outbound email if the subject contains the keyword [encrypt] i.e. included in the square brackets.
N.B. You must use Sentinel Messaging to filter your outbound email. If using Sentinel Messaging to filter only inbound email this feature will not work.