Once an account is completely setup on Sentinel Messaging User Interface according to the getting started guide found, the partners/customers should wait until the top of the 30 minutes for the changes to update across Sentinel Messaging Network before testing the service.
Partners/Customers should ensure that they have provided all the required information and the following have been configured (Any changes made will take effect at the top of the 30 minutes).
- Correct SMTP destination IP address(es)/hostname(s) entered
- Firewall lockdown for Sentinel Messaging IP ranges.
- MX records updated.
If you are not receiving email from a certain domain, it could be due to one of the reasons below:
- The sender is on one or more of Sentinel Messaging email blacklists.
- There is an issue with the senders SMTP server
- Emails might have been detected as spam and should be visible in the users quarantine.
Next step – Contact Support