Encryption is purpose built to help small and medium enterprises reduce the potential negative impacts of data loss by automatically encrypting email. The need to secure communications that contain sensitive data has never been greater. Fines, negative publicity and loss of customer trust await companies, both large and small, who lose confidential or customer information.
More than two thirds of an organization’s intellectual property is typically exchanged by email between offices, partners, and customers. If sensitive content is being sent out without proper oversight regarding its compliance to government regulations as well as your own policies, it might not be encrypted—and you run the risk of leaks and other exposure.
- Organizations can create filters that automatically identify outbound emails that should be encrypted.
- End-users can trigger encryption by using a predefined tag in the email subject line.
- Internal users, including the original sender and internal recipients can compose, read and respond to all encrypted emails in their inbox.
- External users must use Secure Mail (web-based interface) in order read and respond to encrypted emails they have been sent.
Encryption are included these packages:
To enable Encryption:
- Go to Company Settings
- Click on Features
- Click on Email Encryption to Enable and hit save.